Saturday, April 7, 2007

Money...Money...Money...

Hi, all!

How's your weekend? I'd like to greet "Happy Easter" to those who celebrate it. I hope you get to experience a fabulous Easter this year with your whole family.

I also experience a wonderful weekend. Why? I just earned my commission!! He..he..I checked my e-mail and found out that I am qualified to earn USD 93. Not bad at all for an IM newbie like myself.

Frankly speaking, just a few months ago, I didn't know what IM is all about. I even had some kind of skeptical thougths about it. But, I didn't want to jump into conclusions. So, I started to find more info about IM and tried to start learning about it. I finally concluded that IM has a really good prospect in the future and it is still manageable even for a busy person like me!

Now, after a few months of learning, I can see a shed of light at the end of the tunnel. I can see that there is an opportunity to earn money through IM, for sure! No doubt about it. It is important not to get too excited. We have to make sure that we're on the right path and learning from the right people.

Not all of IM resources out there are good. You have to be aware that there are some people who want to take advantage of this and they tend to cheat on you. For example, if you want to join an affiliate program, you have to investigate the profile of the merchant (how reputable), how good is the product, how they calculate your commission, how they pay it, etc. I am not saying that you have to be paranoid. All I'm saying is you have to be cautious. That's all..

So, again, happy easter! Let's continue our journey towards online success!

3 comments:

Herdi said...

Wow, 93USD in a few months! congrats olly. :-) Is that all from adsense? wow, tell us your secret.

Anonymous said...

Great Olly, still focus on what you want and be passion with your activity. :-)

Thought become things
http://www.thesecret.tv/

Olly said...

Hello!
Thx for visiting my blog.. :-)
The 93 USD wasn't from adsense, Herdi..It's from one of the affiliate programs I've joined. You can mail me at myonlinesuccess@gmail.com and I can explain more about it later on..

To Karim..
To our "Smart Team" success! Cheers!

Design | Elque 2007