Friday, April 6, 2007

Cool Hang-out Places To Get Online

Hi , friends!

Are you enjoying your long Easter weekend? I’m currently enjoying my last days of freedom before I start my medical internship next Monday. I hope I can do well and eventually get my GP license in two years. Wish me luck, OK?

Yesterday, I went to Plaza Semanggi’s Starbucks with some of my IM friends. I rarely go online in public areas. I just found out that there are so many free hotspots in Jakarta! The two places I already visited were Dunkin Donuts at Taman Anggrek Mall and Starbucks at Plaza Semanggi.

By now you probably are asking yourselves whether you have to pay for the online access. Well, both of them are FREE. I know you all like freebies, don’t you? *grin* You still have to buy some drinks or snacks, though if you don’t want to get kicked out. For Plaza Semanggi area, all you have to do is detecting the wireless network and choose “Plangi Hotspot”. That’s the free network.

So, there you go. The two cool hang-out places for you to get online. Perhaps we could set up regular meetings there. That’s possible. If you happen to know more free hotspots area, just add comments to this article and share with the others. Cheers!

No comments:

Design | Elque 2007