Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Big N.O.: Spoonfeeding..

My dear netpreneur friends,
it's been a while since I last posted an article. I've started a new role for the past few days. Now, I am officially entitled to have a bachelor degree in medicine. (Note : I enclosed my graduation picture..Nice..He..he..) This makes me as a young doctor in the process of medical clerkship.

This new role is very exciting, more or less as excited as I first learned about internet marketing. My new world of junior clerkship is somehow similar to internet marketing. One thing for sure, we cannot expect to be spoonfed.

If we want to learn something, we have to be active. Nobody's going to give us the solution as simple as turning the back of our hands. Even the world's famous gurus will only give us the guidelines. After that, it is all up to us. If we don't force yourself to practice, to do it on our own, we'll never have any progress.

The best scenario is to be active. Though you most probably have your own learning group or even your own private guru, the process will not run if you don't want to improve yourself.

The ultimate way to learn is to have discussions and brainstorming sessions. These will only be effective if you know what you're discussing about. Don't be so stressed out. There's no such thing as impossible, right? So, just make sure that you're always active in this process of learning internet marketing. Sooner or later, you'll get the big picture. The more you are active, the sooner you shall get the hang of it. Then, you can go all the way..

Keep the spirit!

No comments:

Design | Elque 2007