Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Nothing Is Impossible

My dear aspiring netpreneur friends,

I believe you've heard people saying that only 5% of people struggling in IM world will eventually succeed. Statistically, that's a very small portion. I know that some of you may feel discouraged after hearing that statement. Well, here's a story to inspire you.

Have you ever heard about Ladan Lashkari? She's an internet marketer. A young internet marketer. By now, you probably think, it's not unusual. Well, I'll tell you the thing that makes her unusual. She lives in IRAN where there are political, economical, and religious obstacles that make it difficult for anyone to be a successful internet marketer, and in most cases even more difficult for a woman to do so.

She had so many obstacles, such as
  • language barrier (she wasn't born in an English-speaking family)
  • disbelief from her surroundings
  • cultural restrictions
  • can't get a credit card
  • can't open a PayPal account
  • can't get a merchant account
  • can't have a bank account in US dollars
  • can't have any bank account that accepts wire transfers
  • can't cash any USD checks
  • can't travel (so, she can't attend IM seminars)
  • the world negative views toward Iranians
Now, let us ask ourselves these questions...
  • Do I have a credit card?
  • Do I have a PayPal account?
  • Can I open a US bank account?
  • Can I receive US checks?
  • Do I have the freedom to travel?
  • Could I go to an internet marketing seminar?
  • Am I fluent in English?

If you have at least ONE "yes" answer for those questions, then you are already starting one step ahead of Ladan.

Do you get what I'm trying to say to you here? I'm saying that if Ladan can do it, with sooo many obstacles she faced, then you absolutely can do it, too! Don't be discouraged. There's nothing that can hold you down. Our success will be achieved through a process. Just enjoy the process and focus.The only obstacle that you may find is yourself. So, just be positive. We CAN succeed and there's no limit to it.

Here's what Ladan says for IM newbies:

When you are just getting started, you should know it might take some time to make the amount of money you expect, and you should keep on and don’t give up - no matter how people around you try to disappoint you. I think this is the most important and difficult part… it’s where most people give up.”

Read more about Ladan at her blog : www.ladanlashkari.com

Message of the day: NEVER GIVE UP!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice article and nice blog. I guess I'm gonna visit this blog more often to know more how to get money from blogging. But yeah, never give up is the key. Continue to find the right positioning of your blog as well as keep improving the contents. Thanks for your comment in my blog anyway.

Cheers,

Andy Hun said...

You are right. Impossible is actually I M possible! Internet Marketing is possible and Internet Millionaire is possible!

Semoga beruntung!

Olly said...

hi! thanks for your comments. pls come and visit more often..hehe..it's nice to see that blogging can really expand our network.. :-) keep in touch!

Design | Elque 2007