Thursday, March 29, 2007

Video : How to setup a blog at blogger.com

Hello to all my netpreneur friends!
How are you today? I hope you're doing well and making progress every day. People have been asking me on how I set up this blog. Well, personally, I read some books and also learned from a video tutorial by Terence Tan and Andy Hun.

For Indonesian resources, I read the books written by Fany Ariasari ("Pernak-Pernik Blog:Cantik, Atraktif, Fungsional") and Kukuh Prakoso ("Nge-Blog!? So what gitu loh.."). I also visited other people's blogs and learn from their blogs. There are lots of blog portals. In Indonesia, most of bloggers are familiar with WartaBlog.com. You can submit your blog to WartaBlog and get your link shown on WartaBlog's index page.

To make it easier for you, I have tried to look for a tutorial video on YouTube. I found one that is quite simple to follow. It's a video on how to setup a blog at blogger.com, like mine that you're reading at the moment. Enjoy the video and go create your own blog!

If you can't watch the video on my blog, you can go straight to the video's URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ0KOOVxD5A

p.s. Let me know when your blog is done, so I can pay a visit. :-)

G'luck!



2 comments:

Andy Hun said...

Hi Olly,

Good job! Good to see you are progressing.

Dahsyat!

Olly said...

Dear Andy,
it's really a surprise to see you dropping by and actually posted a comment on my blog! Thank you very much. I'll make sure to stay in touch with you. Cheers!

Design | Elque 2007