Sunday, April 22, 2007

Offline Method : Is It A Disgrace For Internet Marketer?

Hello, everybody.
How's your weekend? I hope you're doing well. I just got back from a mini seminar on affiliate programs that I organized with my team. To make it easier, I'll name my team as my "Smart Team". We consist of three persons. The three of us are committed in learning internet marketing. Besides that, we also determine to share about internet marketing with others. That's why we organize mini seminars on various topics regarding internet marketing.

For those of you in Jakarta, Indonesia, I will keep you posted on our next events' schedule. (Note: for the time being, we only organize seminars in Jakarta. But, we're planning to go to other cities, as well. Will notify you on it). I'll try to post the schedule of upcoming event on my blog's sidebar. So, make sure that you keep checking on the new schedule. Next weekend, our Smart Team will hold another event. Further details will be uploaded later on.

Okay, that's for the schedule. Actually, there's something on my mind today. A friend said to me that internet marketing should be done online, and not supposed to be done offline. Well, internet is definitely an online method. But, it doesn't mean that we cannot communicate in an offline manner. For instance, you try to brand yourself as an internet marketer. Then, you create namecards that you give to other internet marketers in internet marketing seminars, such as Global Internet Summit. That is offline, right? Another example, my Smart Team organizes mini seminar. That's offline, too. There's nothing wrong with that.

The thing that I always write in this blog over and over is about having a and positive mindsetpositive attitude. Well, there's another complement to it : having an open mind. Be open-minded. Doing offline method for internet marketer does not make you less credible. In marketing, it will be better if you do any method available to build a solid network. A great network is your asset. The network can be your opt-in list or other internet marketers.

Today's conclusion: offline method is NOT a disgrace. Be open-minded to all possibilities of network building. Success is your right, indeed. But, in the process toward earning your success, you need other people along the way. You can either "meet" people online and also meet people offline. Again, be open-minded.

Cheers!

No comments:

Design | Elque 2007