Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Hardest Obstacle in Learning Internet Marketing

My dearest netpreneur friends,

I am now finally back on track of getting online. For the past few weeks, I've been feeling a bit disturbed by internet marketing (IM). For a moment, I felt that IM is something that I need to put aside. I need to focus on my study. (Note : The picture enclosed was taken during tutorial break..Aspiring young doctors! Still managed to smile amidst our hectic schedule..).

On the other hand, I remember all the efforts I've made so far and it seems that the prospect of IM is too great to be ignored. I just can't do that. I can't stop now. I know it'll take hard work and persistent to be successful online. That's exactly what I'm going to do.

Honestly, this is the hardest obstacle that I've felt during the process of learning IM. When I'm busy and occupied with my study as a young doctor, even calls and short messages from people asking about IM can be really annoying. Especially if the person who send short messages tends to be demanding and just can't stop asking things.

I just couldn't get it, why people can be so insensitive to other people's life? I have another side in life where it doesn't involve IM and it happens that I am a young doctor who is responsible to help other people's ailing health. Why is it so hard for other people to understand? That is important, too.

After a couple of weeks, the "sickness" I felt towards IM gradually decreased. I guess I was just in a state of panic. The new responsibility as a young doctor is a bit overwhelming and I need to adjust things around it. It'll need some time to adapt. But, I'm sure I can make it.

Everything is possible. Nothing is impossible. It is I M possible. Internet Marketing possible. Internet Millionaire possible..hehe..


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Design | Elque 2007