Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ready For Business!

Hello, everybody!
I am so thrilled today! Do you want to know why? It is because today, for the first time since I started to learn about internet marketing, I feel that I am ready and well-equipped to start my own business.

You must be thinking, "Oh oh, Olly is going cuckoo! She's stressed with all these overload of info and struggle on the internet!" No..No..I'm not going cuckoo, mad, psycho, or anything even close to those kind of things. I actually in a state of joy..Why? Because I attended Ewen Chia's Autopilot Internet Income today!

Ewen taught me a lot of things..Now, I can see the ray of light ahead of me. Now I know how to do the stuffs that I once thought would be so complicated. In fact, it's not that complicated! Thanks to my dear guru, Ewen Chia, now I know how to build opt-in list, build my own website, set up an autoresponder, and he even gave me all the tools needed to get started right away (lifetime hosting and autoresponder included!). WOW! This is such a great jumpstart! All I do from now on is to take real action and put my ideas into reality..

The other thing that excites me is that I have the chance to meet more fellow netpreneurs. I met a whole lot of new friends today. (Hello to all my new friends!). I do hope that we can continue our friendship and communication afterwards. We could set up a mailing list and also meet in chatrooms. This would be FUN, FUN, FUN!

I would also like to thank Mrs. Sofia Koswara who actually organized this whole event. This event is so amazing. I hope Jubilee Network will hold more similar events. Probably my skills would be a bit more advanced by then and would also enable me to also help out in your upcoming events with more aspiring newbie netpreneurs. :-)

Let's grab our online success!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the article. Love the blog.

Design | Elque 2007