Friday, May 4, 2007

My First E-book!

Hello to all netpreneur friends!
I'm back with great news!

The great news is that I've created my first E-book! The e-book is titled "Panduan Praktis Blogging Untuk Pemula". The e-book is written in Bahasa Indonesia and it contains the easy steps to start blogging using blogger.com.

If any of you are interested to get the e-book, you can simply send an e-mail to myonlinesuccess@gmail.com. Just write a simple e-mail with the subject of "e-book on blogging" and also introduce yourself (fullname, nickname, and contact details), so we can get to know each other and keep in touch in the future. I'll send the e-book via e-mail and (this is another great news..) it's FREE! No charge whatsoever.

My purpose of creating this e-book is basically to practice the knowledge I've had about e-book creating. I believe that practice makes perfect and really enhance the skill itself. Besides that, I want to make friends with more and more netpreneurs and build a network. It feels good to be able to share with others. I love that very much. :-)

Okay then..That's enough great news for now.

Go blogging!

Go IM!

No comments:

Design | Elque 2007